jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020

REFLEXIÓN FINAL DE JESSICA CHURCH

Jessica Church- IES Sierra de Ayllón

Being an educator is a tough job emotionally, physically and mentally and I truly believe that innovative projects such as Comunica_Acción must be a part of every teacher’s continued formation.  Sharing experiences, methodologies, tools, techniques and resources with other experienced professionals within the same field is essential if we as teachers want to evolve into effective educators of the 21st Century.  I have been able to incorporate many of the resources that I saw Raquel using and seamlessly insert them into my own teaching practice, enriching and enhancing it, and I know that long-term the people that will benefit most are my students. 

I learned from Raquel before, during and after the observation days, and I hope to continue to share experiences, knowledge, tools and resources with her for many years to come.  I am thankful to her for graciously opening her classroom to me, and to the CFPIdiomas for offering us such an incredible opportunity. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario